Do I Have To Give You This Information?

No, but you will not qualify for the primary residence or residential rental (low income rental) tax cap if you do not, and you must sign the form.

Please note: Incomplete and/or unsigned forms may result in the property not qualifying for the lower tax cap which may result in a higher tax bill.