CrossRoads is a Human Services Agency (HSA) lead initiative providing a tiered/modified housing first approach, through effective programming, services and community collaboration. The program works to identify, intervene and stabilize highly complex individuals in Washoe County who are generally homeless and may be suffering from a substance use disorder, mental health condition or both.
Individuals who qualify for the CrossRoads program are provided with a wide-range of support and services based on their individual needs, which include the following:
- A peer-lead alcohol and drug free supportive environment.
- A supportive environment to live in.
- Intensive and targeted case management.
- Access to outpatient community providers of medical and behavioral health treatment services.
- Basic life skills and life management programming.