-Need to request a new residential, commercial, or utility address?

Would you like to change your situs address or have other addressing questions?

If the property is in Washoe County or Reno city limits -- you've come to the right place.

Call Dixie Rudebusch at 775-399-2071 for further details.

Email:   or