What If I Have No Personal Property?

If you are in business and/or have a current Reno, Sparks or Washoe County business license, you are required to file yearly personal property declarations with the Assessor's office.  If you do not use any furniture, fixtures, equipment, etc. , please indicate this on the declaration and explain why your business has no personal property.