Do I Need To Notify The Assessor's Office If I Change My Address Or If I'm No Longer In Business?

Yes. Please e-mail or otherwise notify our office of any changes at any time of the year. Please include your new physical location, mailing address or the approximate date the business terminated.



Washoe County Assessor's Office Personal Property

1001 E 9th ST BLDG D

RENO NV 89512-2845