**If this is an emergency, please call 911**

Washoe311.  Real People.  Real Help.

Submit a Service Request

Have a Public Record Request?  Submit one here.

Washoe311 brings all non-emergency services under one umbrella.

With a region as large as Washoe County, it can be hard to know where to go with the questions we have, or where to turn for the services we need. Now, getting help is as easy as dialing 3-1-1.

Washoe311 is your central hub to access a variety of Washoe County services and report your concerns. Residents may request information on all non-emergency services including special events, stray animals, graffiti, and road damage; inquire about utility services, building permits, and so much more. Washoe311 is a way to provide you with accurate, helpful information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

To submit a service request, comment, question, or concern - or if you just aren't sure where to start - please click on the button above. 

For immediate service, contact Washoe County by dialing 311 or 775.328.2003

Para enviar una solicitud de servicio, comentario, pregunta o inquietud, o si simplemente no está seguro dónde comenzar, haga clic en el botón. 

Para servicio inmediato, comuníquese con el Condado de Washoe marcando 311 o 775.328.2003.