I need to get an elevation certificate for my property.

If you are required to have a topographic survey for a building permit or certificate of occupancy, you must hire a surveyor to do this for you and fill out an elevation certificate. If you need to get a copy of the elevation certificate that was submitted previously by you or the previous owner of a property, contact Washoe County Engineering. at 775-328-2041 or check the FEMA information on the Washoe Regional Mapping System (WRMS)