I disagree with the decision on my appeal. What is my next step?

If you disagree with the decision on your appeal you may contact the Assessor`s Office with additional information and/or appeal the decision to the Nevada Tax Commission as outlined in Nevada Revised Statute 361.4734(2)

You have 30 days after receiving notice of the Assessor`s decision to file an appeal with the Nevada Tax Commission.