What If I Disagree With My Assessment?

If, in your opinion, the assessed value of your personal property shown on your bill is incorrect please contact the Assessor`s Office Personal Property division at 775-328-2213 to voice your concern. If, after discussing the matter, a difference of opinion still exists, you may appeal your assessment to the County or State Board of Equalization. You may obtain the forms from the Assessor`s Office.