What should I do if my mailing address has changed?

The Treasurer`s Office maintains the mailing address information used by our office. The owner of a property can request a change of mailing address for your property taxes by:

Mail: Washoe County Treasurer P.O. Box 30039 Reno, NV 89520

Be sure to write legibly and include: your name, property address/parcel number, current mailing address, new mailing address, your signature.

Email: tax@washoecounty.us

Fax: (775) 328-2500

Use our online form