Melio Gaspari Water Play Park
Opening for the 2022 season!
Memorial Day Weekend - Saturday May 28
Located at Lazy 5 Regional Park on 7100 Pyramid Way, Spanish Spring (next to the library), the Melio Gaspari Water Play Park offers a variety of fun water features to keep your child cool and entertained. (Click to view a map.)
2022 Hours (weather permitting)
|Weekends Only||10am - 5pm|
Monday - Friday
10am - 5pm
|Saturdays & Sunday||10am - 5pm|
10am - 5pm
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT AIR QUALITY CLOSURES: Washoe County Aquatics Facilities (Bowers Mansion Pool, Melia Gaspari Water Play Park, and North Valleys Water Splash Park) will close in the event that the air quality reaches the red zone or above (151+) according to AirNow.gov.
- $3/person/day. Children ages 2 and under and seniors (62+) are free
- 5-visit & 10-visit Punch Passes available
Swimsuits are mandatory. NO cotton material, cutoff shorts or athletic wear allowed.
* Food and drink allowed – no glass
* No portable amusement structures allowed
* Balloons permitted but must be anchored down and not popped or released in the park
* Music or amplified sound is not permitted in the Pavilion
* BBQ grills are not permitted
* There is no volleyball, horse shoes, or a playground
Reservable Party Pavilion
* There are two covered pavilions available for reservations.
* Pavilion Capacity: 32
* Pavilions are $70 each for 2 ½ hours plus $3/person admission fee (admission fees are paid on the day of the event).
* Hours to reserve are 11:30 am-2:00 pm or 2:30 pm-5:00 pm.
* To reserve space, please call Parks Reservations at (775) 823-6501 or email email@example.com.
Party Pavilion Amenities:
* 4 covered picnic tables
* Concessions: bottled water, soda and prepackaged snacks are available for purchase
* No electricity available
Off-season General Information: (775) 328-2120
Lazy 5, Melio Gaspari Water Park: (775) 424-1865
Party Pavilion Reservations: (775) 823-6501
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org