Davis Creek Campground
25 Davis Creek Road, Washoe Valley, NV 89704 (click here to view a map)
Park Ranger Office: (775) 849-0684
Reservations Department: (775) 823-6501
Located within Davis Creek Regional Park, against the Sierra Nevada Mountains in Washoe Valley, this area offers outstanding views of Washoe Lake and Slide Mountain. The campground is open year round and has 62 overnight campsites available on a first-come, first-serve basis unless otherwise reserved. Although there are no hook-ups, longer travel trailers (32 foot max) can be accommodated at 19 sites (sites 21 - 39). Hot showers are available year round for a small fee (bring quarters).
- Only adults should build campfires. Fires should never be allowed to grow taller than your knees.
- Never leave a campfire unattended. To extinguish it always keep a bucket of water close by.
- Use existing fire-rings only for your campfire or to place your propane fire pit.
- Clear / Rake pine needles and debris down to bare soil within 10 feet around campfire.
- Use wood no bigger than the fire ring.
- Keep tents and other burnable materials away from the fire.
- Be certain your campfire is completely out before you go to bed or leave the area. Pour water on the fire to douse it thoroughly. Stir the campfire until there are no embers and the ashes are cold to the touch. Remember, if it is too hot to touch, it is too hot to leave.
Individual Site Reservations
To view a map of the Davis Creek Campground, click here.
Please Note: If you see a yellow 'Reserved' tag on a site marker, you can still camp in the site on a 1st come, 1st serve basis as long as you are out by the date listed.
* $5.00 - Per night for each additional vehicle
* $5.00 - Per vehicle for visitors (regardless of stay length)
* $1.00 - Per Pet/Night
* $5.00 - RV Dump Station use
* Checkout time is 12:00 pm (Noon)
* Pets must be leashed at all times
* Do not gather firewood, pine cones, etc.
* NO amplified sound (radios, iPods, etc.)
* All food & drink to be stored in the provided bear lockers or a locked vehicle/trailer.
Reservable Group Camping Areas
- Walk-up Tent Group Camp Area is $120.00 per night with a $100.00 refundable cleaning/security deposit. Accommodates up to 50 people.
- RV Group Camp Area is $150.00 per night with a $100.00 refundable cleaning/security deposit. Accommodates up to 100 people / 25 RVs, 32 foot max.
- Please Note: Both group camp areas require a reservation by contacting Park Reservations (contact info below). Reservations must be made 15 days in advance or require a District Manager approval if less than.