North Valleys Water Splash Park
Located at North Valleys Regional Park, 8085 Silver Lake Road in Stead, this local aviation themed water splash park includes a Rare Bear model resembling the restored F8F 1940s military aircraft that's a fan favorite at the Reno Air Races. This unique water splash park features more than 20 different water features and over 60 spray heads!
2022 Hours (weather permitting)
|Weekends Only||10am - 6pm|
Monday - Friday
10am - 6pm
|Saturdays & Sunday||10am - 6pm|
10am - 6pm
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT AIR QUALITY CLOSURES: Washoe County Aquatics Facilities (Bowers Mansion Pool, Melia Gaspari Water Play Park, and North Valleys Water Splash Park) will close in the event that the air quality reaches the red zone or above (151+) according to AirNow.gov.
$5/person/day. Children ages 2 and under and seniors (62+) are free
$20 for a 5-visit Puch Pass
$36 for a 10-visit Punch Pass
Required Attire: Swimsuits are mandatory. NO cotton material, cutoff shorts or athletic wear allowed.
* Food and drink are allowed - no glass, no alcohol
* No portable amusement structures allowed
* Balloons permitted but must be anchored down and not popped or released in the park
* Music or amplified sound is not permitted in the Pavilion
* BBQ grills are not permitted
* There is no volleyball, horse shoes, or a playground
Reservable Party Pavilion:
There are three covered pavilions available for reservations.
* Pavilion Capacity: 32
* Pavilions are $85 each for 2 ½ hours plus $5/person admission fee (admission fees are paid on the day of the event).
* Hours to reserve are 11:30am-2:00pm or 2:30pm-5:00pm.
* To reserve space, please call Park Reservations at (775) 823-6501 or email email@example.com
Party Pavilion Amenities:
* 4 covered picnic tables
* Concessions: bottled water, soda and prepackaged snacks are available for purchase
* No Electricity
* Playground located outside the gates of the Splash Park
Off Season Information: (775) 328-2120
North Valleys Splash Park: (775) 971-3047
Party Pavilion Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org or (775) 823-6501