Terms and Conditions
The below terms and conditions are applicable to all facility rentals include buildings, gardens, picnic pavilions, special activity/events, all group and individual campsites, water park reservations, pool reservations, horse arenas, and shooting facility range reservations.
- All reservations are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Reservations are accepted a maximum of 12 months in advance. We recommend you reserve your preferred date and facility as early as possible. We will make every effort to accommodate your needs (particularly memorial services); however, reservations requested less than 30 days (buildings) and 2 weeks (pavilions) prior to your event will require prior approval by our Operations staff.
- All fees are due at the time of reservations. No dates will be held. Only a paid reservation will reserve your date and facility.
- When payment is made to reserve a facility, the reserving party agrees to all terms and conditions of the reservations, including, but not limited to the Cancellation Policy.
- Payments are accepted by cash, check, and money order, credit or debit card.
- Reservations and changes to existing reservations are accepted via phone, email, or in person.
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- No person under 18 years of age may enter into a reservation for any Washoe County Park facility.
- Alcohol is not permitted at any reservable facility unless allowed through a permit. See Insurance Requirements.
- Hours of the reservation will not be extended on the day of the event. Groups will not be granted access to the facility before their scheduled check-in time, nor allowed to stay past their scheduled check-out time.
- All fees hat are based on an hourly charge beginning when the first individual from the reserving group enters the facility being reserved. This includes any type of event setup by any individual associated with the reserving group. The rental period concludes when the last individual leaves after group use and/or cleaning.
- Reservation times include setup, take down, and cleanup.
- Fees for facilities will be listed in the Fee Schedule approved by the Open Space and Regional Park Commission (Park Commission) and are subject to change as the Park Commission approves new fee schedules.