- Labor Relations
- Learning and Development
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- About HR
- Employment Verification
- Online Application
- Technical Application Assistance
- Can I apply by sending my application via mail?
- Can I apply for more than one job at a time?
- Can I save my application before I finish completing it?
- Can someone help me complete the online application?
- How can I update my address and phone number on the online application?
- How do I apply for a job?
- Will my previous login work even though it was created many years ago?
- How does the application process work?
- How long does it take to complete the online application?
- Is my previous application still going to be available?
- I am a County employee will I continue to use my network logon and ID to apply?
- Will a mobile device work with the online application?
- This is my first time applying what do I do?
- What if I do not have a computer or access to the web?
- Who will see my application if I use the online application system?
- Why am I receiving multiple password reset emails?
- Interview and Selection
- Learning Center
- Benefits - Cobra
- Benefits - Medicare
- Benefits - Deferred Compensation
- Benefits - GAP
- Benefits - Health Saving Account
- Benefits - Life Insurance
- Benefits-Medical Insurance
- Benefits - Retirees
- Boards & Committees
How to Enable Cookies
How to Enable Session Cookies
What is a "cookie"? A cookie is a small text file on your computer some Web sites use to store information.
There are several types of cookies, and you can choose whether to allow some, none, or all of them to be saved on your computer. If you do not allow cookies at all, you may not be able to view some Web sites or take advantage of customization features.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Select "Internet Options" from the Tools menu
Click on the "Privacy" tab
Click the "Default" button (or manually slide the bar down to "medium") under "Settings"
Go to the "Tools" menu
Select the "Privacy" icon in the left panel
Check the box corresponding to "Allow sites to set cookies"
Click "OK" to save changes.