- Labor Relations
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Diversity & Inclusion
- About HR
- Employment Verification
- Online Application
- Technical Application Assistance
- Can I apply by sending my application via mail?
- Can I apply for more than one job at a time?
- Can I save my application before I finish completing it?
- Can someone help me complete the online application?
- How can I update my address and phone number on the online application?
- How do I apply for a job?
- Will my previous login work even though it was created many years ago?
- How does the application process work?
- How long does it take to complete the online application?
- Is my previous application still going to be available?
- I am a County employee will I continue to use my network logon and ID to apply?
- Will a mobile device work with the online application?
- This is my first time applying what do I do?
- What if I do not have a computer or access to the web?
- Who will see my application if I use the online application system?
- Why am I receiving multiple password reset emails?
- Interview and Selection
- Benefits - Cobra
- Benefits - Medicare
- Benefits - Deferred Compensation
- Benefits - GAP
- Benefits - Health Saving Account
- Benefits - Life Insurance
- Benefits-Medical Insurance
- Benefits - Retirees
- Boards & Committees
Can I save my application before I finish completing it?
No. The system requires that you complete all of the required fields indicated with a red asterisk in order for the application to be submitted. It is recommended that you schedule enough time to complete the application in one session as the system will time-out after 45 minutes of inactivity and it does not provide a save option.