- Labor Relations
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Diversity & Inclusion
- About HR
- Employment Verification
- Online Application
- Technical Application Assistance
- Can I apply by sending my application via mail?
- Can I apply for more than one job at a time?
- Can I save my application before I finish completing it?
- Can someone help me complete the online application?
- How can I update my address and phone number on the online application?
- How do I apply for a job?
- Will my previous login work even though it was created many years ago?
- How does the application process work?
- How long does it take to complete the online application?
- Is my previous application still going to be available?
- I am a County employee will I continue to use my network logon and ID to apply?
- Will a mobile device work with the online application?
- This is my first time applying what do I do?
- What if I do not have a computer or access to the web?
- Who will see my application if I use the online application system?
- Why am I receiving multiple password reset emails?
- Interview and Selection
- Benefits - Cobra
- Benefits - Medicare
- Benefits - Deferred Compensation
- Benefits - GAP
- Benefits - Health Saving Account
- Benefits - Life Insurance
- Benefits-Medical Insurance
- Benefits - Retirees
- Boards & Committees
What if I do not have a computer or access to the web?
There are several ways you can still get access to our online application system:
Public access computers are located in the Human Resources Department`s main lobby (located in the Administration Building A, 2nd floor) at the Washoe County Complex, 1001 East Ninth Street, Suite 220, Reno 89512 Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Washoe County Public Libraries - Branch Location and Hours
Nevada Job Connect Centers.
Public community colleges and universities.