Does the Recorder's Office have copies of divorce records for Washoe County?

No, the Recorder's Office does not have divorce records. You can obtain divorce records for Washoe County from the Second Judicial District Court.

Divorces are generally filed with the court in the county where the divorce occurred, not where the marriage occurred.