What if I become a full-time employee with my employer?

If you become a full-time employee, all contributions to the OBRA account cease.  At this point, you may either transfer the value of your OBRA account to the voluntary 457 plan available to full-time employees, or you may simply leave the funds in your OBRA account.  If you choose to leave the funds in the OBRA, please bear in mind that the funds cannot be withdrawn until you separate employment from Washoe County.