- Labor Relations
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Diversity & Inclusion
- About HR
- Employment Verification
- Online Application
- Interview and Selection
- Benefits - Cobra
- Benefits - Medicare
- Benefits - Deferred Compensation
- Benefits - GAP
- Benefits - Health Saving Account
- Benefits - Life Insurance
- Benefits-Medical Insurance
- Are there any fees or charges for participating?
- Are there any penalties at withdrawal?
- Aside from my quarterly statement, how else can I check my account balance?
- Do I need to notify anyone if I change my name and/or address?
- If my contributions are not currently taxable, do I need to make any adjustments to my tax returns each year?
- Is participation in the OBRA deferred compensation plan mandatory?
- What are the payout options available to me when I separate from service?
- What happens when I leave County employment?
- What if I become a full-time employee with my employer?
- What is a Section 457 deferred compensation plan?
- What is OBRA?
- When can I withdraw my money?
- When will I have to pay income tax on my OBRA deferred compensation account?
- Where are the contributions invested?
- Why am I required to participate?
- Will I receive any account statement?
- Benefits - Retirees
- Boards & Committees
- 311 - One Washoe. Connected.
- Adult Services
- Alternative Sentencing
- Animal Services
- Assessor's Office
- Board of County Commissioners
- Budget Division
- Children's Services
- Clerk's Office
- Code Enforcement
- Communications and Media
- Community Services Department
- Comptroller's Office
- District Attorney's Office
- District Court
- Emergency Management
- Engineering and Capital Projects
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Health District
- Housing and Homeless Services
- Human Resources
- Human Services Agency
- Incline Village Justice Court
- Juvenile Services
- Law Library
- Library System
- Medical Examiner
- Office of the County Manager
- Parks and Open Space
- Public Administrator's Office
- Public Defender's Office
- Alternate Public Defender's Office
- Public Guardian's Office
- Purchasing Division
- Recorder's Office
- Reno Justice Court
- Roads Operations
- Senior Services
- Sheriff's Office
- Sparks Justice Court
- Technology Services
- Treasurer's Office
- Truckee Meadows Fire Protection District
- Utility Services
- Voters, Registrar of
- Wadsworth Justice Court