- Labor Relations
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Diversity & Inclusion
- About HR
- Employment Verification
- Online Application
- Interview and Selection
- Benefits - Cobra
- Benefits - Medicare
- Benefits - Deferred Compensation
- Benefits - GAP
- Benefits - Health Saving Account
- Can I have and participate in an HSA if I am on Medicare?
- Can I pay my health insurance premiums with an HSA?
- Can I purchase long-term care insurance with money from my HSA?
- Can I roll the money from my HSA into an IRA?
- Can I stay on the HSA/HDHP when I retire from Washoe County?
- Can I use my HSA to pay for medical services provided in other countries?
- Can my employer contribute to my HSA?
- Do I have to contribute to my HSA? Can I change my contribution amount at anytime?
- Do I have to use the HSA in conjunction with the HDHP?
- Do unused funds in an HSA roll over year after year?
- How do I access funds in my HSA?
- How do I know if the HSA is a good choice for me?
- How much does it cost to maintain my bank account with American Fidelity?
- I am an active employee that has access to, but I am not utilizing, veteran’s benefits or Tri- Care. Can I enroll in the HSA/HDHP?
- I have a 25 year-old dependent on my health plan. Can I add them to the HSA/HDHP?
- I have a current FSA for medical and dependent care reimbursements. How will this impact my ability to join the HSA/HDHP plan?
- In what bank will HSA contributions be deposited and will those funds be FDIC insured?
- Is the network of doctors for the HDHP the same as for the current PPO Plan?
- My spouse and I both currently work at Washoe County. Can we both have an HSA/HDHP?
- My spouse has a Flexible Spending Account or Health Reimbursement Arrangement through their employer. Can I still have an HSA through my employment with Washoe County?
- What happens if I spend more than I have in the account?
- What happens if I use the money in my HSA for expenses other than medical?
- What happens to the money in an HSA after I turn age 65?
- What is a Health Savings Account?
- What is a limited-purpose Flexible Spending Account (FSA)?
- What is a qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)?
- What is the difference between an FSA and an HSA?
- What is the maximum amount of pre-tax dollars that I can contribute to an HSA?
- Who decides whether the money I’m spending from my HSA is for “qualified medical expense?”
- Who is administering our HDHP claims?
- Who will be the “bookkeeper” for my HSA?
- Would dental and vision coverage be the same as they are now?
- What if I contribute more than the employee contribution limit?
- I want to cover my domestic partner on my HDHP. Can I use the HSA funds to pay for out-of-pocket expenses?
- What happens to HSA funds when an employee is no longer covered by the qualifying High Deductible Health Plan leaves Washoe County, or turns age 65?
- Benefits - Life Insurance
- Benefits-Medical Insurance
- Benefits - Retirees
- Boards & Committees
- 311 - One Washoe. Connected.
- Adult Services
- Alternative Sentencing
- Animal Services
- Assessor's Office
- Board of County Commissioners
- Budget Division
- Children's Services
- Clerk's Office
- Code Enforcement
- Communications and Media
- Community Services Department
- Comptroller's Office
- District Attorney's Office
- District Court
- Emergency Management
- Engineering and Capital Projects
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Health District
- Housing and Homeless Services
- Human Resources
- Human Services Agency
- Incline Village Justice Court
- Juvenile Services
- Law Library
- Library System
- Medical Examiner
- Office of the County Manager
- Parks and Open Space
- Public Administrator's Office
- Public Defender's Office
- Alternate Public Defender's Office
- Public Guardian's Office
- Purchasing Division
- Recorder's Office
- Reno Justice Court
- Roads Operations
- Senior Services
- Sheriff's Office
- Sparks Justice Court
- Technology Services
- Treasurer's Office
- Truckee Meadows Fire Protection District
- Utility Services
- Voters, Registrar of
- Wadsworth Justice Court