My spouse has a Flexible Spending Account or Health Reimbursement Arrangement through their employer. Can I still have an HSA through my employment with Washoe County?

No, the IRS does not allow you to have an HSA if your spouse’s FSA or Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) can pay for any of your medical expenses before your HDHP deductible is met.