New Hire Packets - print and provide to your new employees the following and include applicable forms from the check list below.
- Welcome Letter from County Manager
- New Employee Orientation Agenda
- Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Policy Training Memo
- New Employee On Boarding Recommendations
- New Employee Safety Orientation Checklist
- New Employee Working at Washoe County
- New Hire Check Off List Benefited Employee
- New Hire Check Off List Non-Benefited Employee
- PERS New Member Booklet
- County Complex Employee Parking Map
- Risk Management information: Workers Compensation, Hazard Communication and Personal Property Losses
- Employee Labor Agreement if applicable - Current agreements are available at Labor Units
Return signed and dated forms to HR, as a complete package, including all additional applicable forms from the check list below.
Required New Hire Paperwork
* If applicable
Temporary Clerical Agency Information
Washoe County is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce that creates a sense of belonging for all employees and citizens, thereby encouraging persons from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for employment.
Washoe County will recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels without regard to race, religion or belief, gender, marital status or domestic partnership, familial status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, genetic information (GINA), veteran status, political affiliation, membership in an employee association or union or any other protected class under applicable federal or state law