If I belong to a church or religious organization that was just started and I am the senior pastor/president of the board, who can complete the Affidavit of Authority to Solemnize Marriages on my behalf?

NRS 122 provides that the form be signed by an individual authorized to speak on behalf of your church or religious organization. It could be someone such as a member of the board, an officer of the organization, or someone else within your organization who has authority to speak for your church or religious organization. You cannot sign on your own behalf.