How do I change my current certificate to Retired Clergy Status?

All clergy will need to reapply if they change to Retired Status. There is a separate application for a Retired Status Certificate. To obtain a Retired Status Certificate you must have had active charge of a church or religious organization in the State of Nevada for a period of at least (3) three years.  There is no retired status authorized for a notary public.