What if I want to stop a voluntary deduction prior to my last check?

You need to notify the Comptroller’s (Payroll) in writing or by e-mail at least ten days prior to your retirement date to insure your requested changes can be made.

Office of the Comptroller, P O Box 11130, Reno NV  89520-0027; email: payroll@washoecounty.gov