What if I am retiring out of the area?

If you are starting your new life as a retiree outside of Washoe County, you are eligible for the PPO, HDHP, and the HMO (POS) Plan.

Please update your contact information with Health Benefits any time you change your address, and remember that if you move out of the local area in the future, it may be necessary to change your choice of health plans.