- Labor Relations
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Diversity & Inclusion
- About HR
- Employment Verification
- Online Application
- Interview and Selection
- Benefits - Cobra
- Benefits - Medicare
- Benefits - Deferred Compensation
- Benefits - GAP
- Benefits - Health Saving Account
- Benefits - Life Insurance
- Benefits-Medical Insurance
- Am I required to receive care only from contracted providers?
- Do the Washoe County health plans include prescription drug coverage?
- How can I find out how much it will cost to carry my dependents on my insurance?
- How do I add and/or delete a dependent?
- How do I change health insurance plans?
- How do I find out if my doctor is a provider on my plan?
- How do I find out more information about the Medicare Advantage Plan?
- How much does the County contribute toward premiums for me and my dependents?
- I lost my insurance card. How can I obtain a new one?
- I see preventative and routine medical care is now covered at 100%. What exactly does this include?
- My dependent child just turned 19. Is he/she still covered?
- My spouse/partner has a new job and insurance is being offered. Can I remove them from my insurance?
- My spouse/partner lost his/her job. Can I add them to my insurance?
- What hospitals are associated with each plan?
- What if I do not want to make any changes during Open Enrollment?
- What is the “Open Enrollment” period?
- What is the GAP Plan?
- What is the Medicare Advantage Plan?
- When do my health insurance benefits go into effect?
- Where is the Benefits Office? How do I contact them?
- How do I find out more about the plans offered through the Health Benefits Program?
- Benefits - Retirees
- Boards & Committees
How do I find out if my doctor is a provider on my plan?
If you are on the Self-funded PPO or HDHP, visit www.umr.com (select Washoe County, Nevada); or contact UMR at 800-826-9781.
If you are on the Prominence HMO Plan, visit www.Prominencehealthplan.com; or, contact Prominence Health Plan at 800-863-7515.