What can I do if I disagree with my social worker?

Open discussions with your social worker usually solve disagreements. If not, you may contact your social worker`s supervisor. You may also raise concerns with your lawyer and the judge. However, it is best if you attempt to fix the problem with your social worker so you don`t have to wait for a court hearing.