Military Chaplain Forms

Application for Military Chaplain in the U.S. Armed Forces
NRS 122.062(3) – “Any chaplain who is assigned to duty in this State by the Armed Forces of the United States may solemnize marriages if the chaplain obtains a certificate of permission to perform marriages from the county clerk of the county in which his or her duty station is located. The county clerk shall issue such a certificate to a chaplain upon proof of his or her military status as a chaplain and of his or her assignment.”

For military chaplains in the Armed Forces of the United States stationed in Nevada, the application must be accompanied by proof of military status and current assignment as a military chaplain. Military Chaplains are not required to pay the $25 application fee.

The authorization expires at termination of the chaplain’s duty assignment in Washoe County.

Download Here

Privacy Policy - Clerk's Office