Applications and Forms

Marriage Officiants

In order to apply for a Certificate of Permission to Perform Marriage(s) in the State of Nevada, click on the appropriate application link below. Applications cannot be submitted online or faxed. They must be mailed or brought into the Clerk's Office.


Military Chaplain Officiant Forms

Ministers / Church-Religious Officials

Notary Public Marriage Officiant Forms

Privacy Policy - Clerk's Office