- Senior Services
- Calendars, Events, and Menus
- Contact Us
- Daybreak Adult Day Health Care
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How old do I have to be to be a "senior"?
- Birth Certificate - How do I get one?
- I need food and groceries, what programs do you have?
- What are Food Stamps and how do I sign up?
- I need help cleaning my home and/or grocery shopping
- I can't afford the Medicare Premium
- I need assistance figuring out my checkbook and paying my bills
- How do I get help paying my telephone bill?
- I need help paying my power bill
- Can I get a refund on the property tax I pay? What if I rent?
- Is there a rebate available for sewer fees?
- Where can I find affordable housing?
- Where do I go for the discount on taxi cabs?
- Where can I go for income tax assistance?
- What is the Master Plan for Aging Services?
- Senior Advisory Board
- Forms & Resources
- Master Plan
- Older Americans Month
- Partners and Services
- Quick Links
- Senior Social Services
Where do I go for the discount on taxi cabs?
The Washoe Senior Ride program is available for Washoe County residents whose household income is below $45,000 and they are 60 or older, or qualified to ride RTC Access, or a veteran of any age.
Rides can be purchased at one of the RTC sites listed here, or online.(Click Here for instructions about online purchasing)
For more information about the Washoe Senior Ride program, click here