- Senior Services
- Calendars, Events and Menus
- Contact Us
- COVID-19 Seniors Resources
- Daybreak Adult Day Health Care
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How old do I have to be to be a "senior"?
- Birth Certificate - How do I get one?
- I need food and groceries, what programs do you have?
- What are Food Stamps and how do I sign up?
- I need help cleaning my home and/or grocery shopping
- I can't afford the Medicare Premium
- I need assistance figuring out my checkbook and paying my bills
- How do I get help paying my telephone bill?
- I need help paying my power bill
- Can I get a refund on the property tax I pay? What if I rent?
- Is there a rebate available for sewer fees?
- Where can I find affordable housing?
- Where do I go for the discount on taxi cabs?
- Where can I go for income tax assistance?
- What is the Master Plan for Aging Services?
- What is the Incline Village Community Center?
- Where is the Incline Village Community Center?
- Who can use the Incline Village Community Center?
- What are the hours for the Incline Center?
- Will the hours of operation at the Incline Center be expanded?
- What type of activities are being hosted at the Incline Center?
- Will staff be available at the Incline Center?
- Is there a charge to use the Incline Center?
- WHo can I talk to about the Incline Center?
- Who else uses the Incline Center building?
- How do I volunteer at the Incline Center?
- I heard the Incline Center needs donations. What kind of donations are needed?
- Forms & Resources
- Incline Village Community Center
- Master Plan
- Older Americans Month
- Partners and Services
- Quick Links
- Senior Services Advisory Board
- Senior Social Services
Sparks Library Closed for Renovations: December 16, 2021
The branch will temporarily close for construction improvements and facility upgrades in order to meet the modern needs of its community
All Libraries Closed Thursday, November 25 and Friday, November 26 for Thanksgiving Day and Family Day
Libraries will close at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, November 24.
Give Thanks, Give Food: November 1-December 31, 2021
Help feed the hungry this year by donating non-perishable food products at Washoe County Library System locations