- Senior Services
- Calendars, Events, and Menus
- Contact Us
- Daybreak Adult Day Health Care
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How old do I have to be to be a "senior"?
- Birth Certificate - How do I get one?
- I need food and groceries, what programs do you have?
- What are Food Stamps and how do I sign up?
- I need help cleaning my home and/or grocery shopping
- I can't afford the Medicare Premium
- I need assistance figuring out my checkbook and paying my bills
- How do I get help paying my telephone bill?
- I need help paying my power bill
- Can I get a refund on the property tax I pay? What if I rent?
- Is there a rebate available for sewer fees?
- Where can I find affordable housing?
- Where do I go for the discount on taxi cabs?
- Where can I go for income tax assistance?
- What is the Master Plan for Aging Services?
- Senior Advisory Board
- Forms & Resources
- Master Plan
- Older Americans Month
- Partners and Services
- Quick Links
- Senior Social Services
Where can I go for income tax assistance?
AARP and Washoe County Human Services is pleased to announce that AARP Tax Preparation service will be available this year!
Tax preparation service will be by appointment only.
Please call 328-2575 for more information