- Labor Relations
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Diversity & Inclusion
- About HR
- Employment Verification
- Online Application
- Are exams given for all positions?
- When will my test be scheduled?
- I wasn't notified when my exam date would be or I did not receive my exam scores.
- If I do not pass the exam may I take it again?
- Special testing accommodations request
- What is an examination and why do I have to take one?
- What type of exam might I expect?
- When will I be notified if I am eligible to take the examination?
- When will I receive my exam scores?
- Where will the examination be held?
- Interview and Selection
- Benefits - Cobra
- Benefits - Medicare
- Benefits - Deferred Compensation
- Benefits - GAP
- Benefits - Health Saving Account
- Benefits - Life Insurance
- Benefits-Medical Insurance
- Benefits - Retirees
- Boards & Committees
Special testing accommodations request
If you have a disability which requires special testing accommodations, please contact the Department of Human Resources before the scheduled exam, at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the ADA Special Testing Accommodations Request Form with your request. Special testing accommodations will be provided in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.