Am I required to have a job?

Employment may be a requirement for your supervision.  If you do not obtain and maintain employment, you may be assigned to serve community service. Employment must be verified by paycheck stub and/or contact with your employer.   It is your responsibility to notify DAS of changes in work location, hours or employer.  If you are disabled or cannot work for any reason or are a full time student, you must inform DAS.