Do I have to tell you where I live?

You must have a verifiable physical address or be willing to work with your DAS Officer or Case Manager to acquire stable housing in order to participate in the program.  You must have a phone number or contact phone number where DAS can reach you.  You must immediately notify DAS of any change in residence or phone number.  You must obtain permission in advance before considering moving to another county.