Do I have to go to counseling?

You are required to attend and cooperate with all counseling and evaluation per the terms of your sentence. You may be required to undergo a substance abuse or mental health evaluation. You will be required to participate in the level of counseling recommended in the evaluation. 
Unless the court has advised otherwise, it is up to you to choose a certified counselor and make arrangements with them. You must give permission for your counselors to report to DAS by signing the necessary release forms. You are required to pay your counselor as agreed. You cannot complete the terms of your court conditions until you have finished your required counseling and paid in full all associated fees.