Telemedicine Service by Teladoc - Virtual Visits
Washoe County employees can access U.S. Board-Certified physicians, pediatricians and therapists from anywhere on your smartphone, tablet or computer - 24-hours a day, 365 days of the year.
Once you create an account on Teladoc.com, a provider can review your symptoms, diagnose and send a prescription- when appropriate - to the pharmacy of your choice.
Commonly Treated Medical Conditions
- Sinus problems
- Cold and flu
- Respiratory infection
- Ear infection
- Pink eye
Access Care for Mental Health Issues
- Stress/Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Panic disorder
- Family and marriage issues
Talk to a doctor anytime
Dispatch Health - Medical Care Delivered to You
Avoid unnecessary expenses and trips to the emergency room. For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the Dispatch Health house call team arrives at your door able to treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
How It Works
- Request Care - Requesting care is easy; visit DispatchHealth.com; call 775-419-2170; download the mobile app (App Store or Google Play)
- Explain Your Symptoms - Their experts will talk through your symptons over the phone to understand what's wrong and make sure Dispatch Health can help.
- Receive Care in Your Home - On average, their medical team arrives at your home within a few hours.
- Dispatch Health Will Take Care of the Rest - They can call in prescriptions (if necessary), update your family doctor and handle billing with your insurance provider so you can focus on feeling better, faster.
Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
For more information, visit Other Benefits (washoecounty.us).