I want to submit a claim for reimbursement. Where can I find these forms?

Forms are available on the Employee Benefit Forms page of the Human Resources website: Employee Benefit Forms.

You can also visit American Fidelity's website to file an online claim or download the AF mobile app.

Please note that the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act does require that information submitted on this claim form is protected and only disclosed as necessary to process your claim. Employers, plan sponsors and providers are subject to ensuring that your data is private and secure.