- Labor Relations
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Diversity & Inclusion
- About HR
- Employment Verification
- Online Application
- Interview and Selection
- Benefits - Cobra
- Benefits - Medicare
- Benefits - Deferred Compensation
- Benefits - GAP
- Can I check my individual account online?
- How can I cover my dependents through a GAP plan?
- How can I obtain an EOB (Explanation of Benefits)?
- How should I submit my Claim Form and supporting documentation to American Fidelity?
- I want to submit a claim for reimbursement. Where can I find these forms?
- What constitutes a qualifying event?
- What does the GAP cover?
- What if I want to drop a dependent?
- What is the GAP Plan?
- What number do I call should I wish to follow up on the fax, or if I have other questions?
- Who administers the GAP Plan?
- Benefits - Health Saving Account
- Benefits - Life Insurance
- Benefits-Medical Insurance
- Benefits - Retirees
- Boards & Committees
I want to submit a claim for reimbursement. Where can I find these forms?
Forms are available on the Employee Benefit Forms page of the Human Resources website: Employee Benefit Forms.
You can also visit American Fidelity's website to file an online claim or download the AF mobile app.
Please note that the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act does require that information submitted on this claim form is protected and only disclosed as necessary to process your claim. Employers, plan sponsors and providers are subject to ensuring that your data is private and secure.