Converting a Manufactured Home to Real Property

For conversion to real property, foundation requirements are determined by your lender. Check with your building department to ensure the home has been installed in accordance with all state and local building codes.

Effective April 30th 2020 the Washoe County Assessor’s office will no longer offer notary services.
This includes all Manufactured Housing titling and conversion paperwork. We will continue to offer tax endorsement both in person and online. Please submit a completed TL-100 or other state required form with supporting documentation to
Digital Endorsements will be returned within 3 business days. All State required titling forms can be found at:

Nevada State Department of Manufactured Housing requires the following:

  1. Sixty dollars ($60) check or money order payable to Manufactured Housing.
  2. Original or certified copy of recorded TL-110 Conversion to Real Property affidavit. Blank forms and instructions are available on the State’s website (see above).

Mail to:
The Nevada State Department of Manufactured Housing
1830 E College Pkwy Ste 120
Carson City, NV 89706
775-684-2940 OR 702-486-4135

The Nevada State Department of Manufactured Housing

Note: Personal property taxes for your Manufactured Home may not be paid from your escrow account. Please check with the Washoe County Treasurer to confirm taxes on your Manufactured Home are paid in full for the fiscal year.

When the Department of Manufactured Housing is satisfied that all requirements have been met, they will issue a Real Property Notice and mail a copy to the Assessors Office at which time the value of the Manufactured Home will be added to the real property roll. Taxes must be paid for the entire fiscal year before the property can be converted to Real Property.