Political Sign and Campaigning Information

Prohibited Activities During an Election:

The Registrar of Voters wants you to know the following activities cannot take place at polling places or mail ballot drop-off locations:


Campaign Signage

If you have questions concerning political sign municipal codes for elections, including permits, size specifications and sign removal, please contact the following or click on the links below for more information.  

For Washoe County call 775.328.6106 or Washoe County.

For City of Reno call 775.334.2229 or City of Reno.

For City of Sparks call 775.353.2340 or City of Sparks.

For NDOT call 775.888.7480 or Nevada Department of Transportation.

For the Washoe County School District review the following: