Can I petition WCPG to serve as guardian?

Pursuant to NRS 159.044 anyone may petition the Public Guardian to serve.  If you feel this is necessary, please contact your attorney to file a petition to request that the Public Guardian serve as guardian pursuant to NRS 159.046.

If you intend to petition this office, please forward a copy of the petition, the Acknowledgement of Public Guardian, and all notices of hearings.  Please see our "Petitioning WCPG As Guardian" page for more information.