- Public Guardian
- Guardianship Training
- Petitioning WCPG As Guardian
- Helpful Links
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Guardianship?
- Who are you? What do you do?
- Who does the WCPG serve?
- Does WCPG serve as guardian for minors?
- Can WCPG be guardian for non-Washoe County residents?
- Can I come in and talk to someone about a guardianship?
- Can I get assistance filing for guardianship?
- Can the Washoe County Public Guardian help me to become guardian of a loved one or friend?
- Can I petition WCPG to serve as guardian?
- How long does the guardianship process take?
- Contact Us
Can I come in and talk to someone about a guardianship?
The Washoe County Public Guardian does not accept walk-ins for guardianship discussion.
If you wish to contact us, please see the "Contact Us" page for more information.