Can I fire my lawyer?

No. You are entitled to an attorney, but you are not entitled to the attorney of your choice. Once an attorney in the Alternate Public Defender's Office has been appointed to represent you, that person will remain your attorney until the case is concluded. Your only other option is to hire private counsel, if you can afford to do so, or to try to represent yourself, which is never a wise choice.