Can you help me with my divorce, landlord/tenant issues, or small claims case?

No. Only those who are facing jail or prison time or parents who are facing losing permanent custody of their children through government action are entitled to free legal representation.

If Social Services have removed your children, placing them in the care and custody of Washoe County, you may apply for the legal representation as well. You must make the request at the Family Court, located at One S. Sierra Street, on the second floor, to being the application process.