Stalking and Harassment

About Stalking and Harassment Orders

Stalking and Harassing Orders are not available in cases arising from domestic or intimate relationships e.g., sons, daughters, husbands, wives, boyfriend or girlfriend. If you need an Order in those cases, you should contact the Washoe County Family Court at (775) 325-6726 or visit the 2nd District Court's Domestic Violence website for more information.