How do I get an attorney for a civil matter? What if I don’t have money for an attorney?

The Nevada State Bar has a list of licensed attorneys in the area and some are listed by specialty.

If you can’t afford an attorney, you can contact Washoe Legal Services.  There is also help available at the Washoe County Law Library located in the Second Judicial District Court building at 75 Court Street, Reno, Nevada.  They have a program called Lawyer in the Library on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings with free legal help.