Make a Payment - Short Term Rentals
MAKE A PAYMENT TOWARDS YOUR STR APPLICATION
- Payments must be made online at OneNV.us. Please log in to your account to post a payment.
1. After your application has been received, Washoe County staff will review the application for completeness, accuracy and to ensure that fees have calculated properly.
2. Once reviewed, you will receive an email from staff indicating that your invoice is ready for payment.
3. Log into your ACA account at: www.onenv.us
a. Click “Home” → “My Records” → Expand the “Short Term Rentals” drop down menu.
b. Locate the application that’s ready to pay, then click “Pay Fees Due.”
MAKE A PAYMENT TOWARDS A CODE ENFORCEMENT PENALTY NOTICE
- Payments may be made via credit card, check, or in person. Click HERE for instructions.