Commissioner Clara Andriola
Clara Andriola has lived in northern Nevada since 1988. Since 2015, she has held the position of Executive Director for the Reno Rodeo Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting children with extraordinary needs in 14 northern NV counties since 1986.
Prior to being with the Foundation she served as the Regional CEO of the American Red Cross, the President and CEO of Associated Builders and Contractors Nevada Chapter, and owned Productivity Point International the largest technology training company in the region.
Clara graduated with an MBA from UNR and holds several nonprofit management credentials.
Community Involvement & Recognition:
- Best in Business 2020 High Profile Leaders to Know
- 2018 Top 20 Most Powerful Women of the Sierra Nevada
- Association of Fundraising Professional Sierra Nevada Chapter past board member
- 2017 Graduate of Chamber of Commerce Reno Sparks Leadership
- Nevada Women’s Fund Salute to Women Honoree
- Rotary Club Sparks Centennial Sunrise past member and marketing chair
Historical Leadership Roles:
- Council Member, State of Nevada Apprenticeship Council, Labor Commissioner appointed
- Commissioner Member and Past Chair, State of Nevada Commission on Postsecondary Education, Governor appointed
- Board representative and founding member, Nevada Board of Plumbing Examiners
- Board Member, Nevada Governor’s Workforce Investment Board, Governor appointed
- Member, Vice-Chair Sparks Planning Commission
- Member, Sparks Advisory Committee
- Board Member, Academy of Career Education High School
- Member, American Society of Association of Executives
Clara spends time on many diverse adventures including participating in the Reno Rodeo Cattle Drive for the last six years and takes in skiing in the beautiful Sierras as often as possible. She is an avid cook, enjoys gardening, and most importantly enjoying every moment with her family.